- The forum started with 6 non-Unit 4 employed community members in the audience; ended with 12
- The video was not available live, but is being rebroadcast at 4:pm for a few days on CGTV 5
- The video is now available for on-demand viewing at the Unit 4 Vimeo site (I will syndicate it soon in a smaller size)
- Meg Dickinson has two NG articles (before the forum, after the forum)
- If the population were really serious about this “race”, where would they go to learn more about each candidate and size them up?
- Where is the debate? Do folks not care, or is it that folks do care, but are rather busy at the moment?
I’ll provide more feedback once I watch the video.
Your turn for questions/comments/observations.